Weaver Fuels Service
Weaver Fuels is an exceptional local heating and cooling company here to service your every need. Throughout Emmaus, Whitehall and Allentown PA, we service and install all types of heating and air conditioning equipment including heat pumps; oil and gas fired heating systems. We also install and service water softeners, humidifiers, hot water heaters and air purifying systems. Our heating and cooling units are the best on the market with the best guarantees.
Service plans ensure that you will receive professional preventive maintenance for your oil burner and fuel tank. Besides oil burner or furnace repair, we do oil burner cleanings, which are included in each of our plans. This will increase your heating efficiency. Also, allow you to save on heating costs. Weaver Fuels Service plans have been designed to be economical and a good value. The purpose of the plans is to keep your heating and hot water system working at peak efficiency. You want to keep critical parts maintained. To avoid the risk of expensive repairs take advantage of one of our service plans. Each plan offers a different level of protection and peace of mind.
Notice: Heating Service plans are subject to our inspection.
The TankSure Program
This valuable program option enables us to monitor and track the safety and integrity of your heating oil tank. At the time of your annual service our trained technicians will use ultrasonic testing technology to evaluate the thickness of your tank.
- The TankSure Program provides great benefits for homeowners with above ground oil tanks.
- Qualified tanks receive a $1,000 tank replacement warranty to help cover the cost of a replacement.
- EPA Approved Testing Technology. Ultrasonic equipment tracks the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- Help protect your home, your property and our environment. Proactive replacement can help avoid costly remediation expenses.
- Check common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines and vent whistle.
- Ultrasonic inspection of tank wall thickness assists with a proactive tank replacement process.
Proudly Serving: Allentown | Bethlehem | Catasauqua | Emmaus | Fogelsville | Macungie | Fogelsville | New Tripoli | Northampton | Orefield | Schnecksville | Heidelberg | Lynn | North & South Whitehall, and Upper & Lower Macungie Townships for 91 years!